*Note: It doesn’t appear as thought their baby shampoo contains palm oil derivatives, but we’re not certain about all products. We are confirming policies with this brand.
Made Of’s Organic Baby Shampoos
Suds and foam are what make bath time fun, but when it comes to many shampoo, natural options (meaning on SLS and other synthetic foaming agents) mean those satisfying suds are often missing.
Not so with Made Of’s foaming baby shampoo and body wash.
Okay, so it’s technically a handwash, but in reality, it’s an all-around organic baby wash that can be used on little toes as much as it can little fingers.
With Made Of, you can still enjoy foam and the comical faces you get to make with all those bubbles, without any fears of harmful chemicals. The shampoo and body wash comes as part of a bundle.
Also in the bundle is foaming hand soap and body lotion. All are made from plant-based ingredients that soothe rather than strip your baby’s delicate skin of its natural oils. This most natural baby shampoo and hand soap can be fragrance-free, lavender, or sweet orange scented.
With every product on the website, comes an in-depth explanation for each ingredient, which makes you feel more confident when choosing a product.
81% of the ingredients are organic and the other 19% are natural, including organic vegetable glycerin, organic aloe, coconut oil, and minimal essential oils.
They’re tested to ensure no soy, bleach, fungi, bacteria, or heavy metals are present in the finished formula.
About Made Of
Made of is a brand with a fearless commitment to organic standards, good manufacturing practices and rigorous independent testing. Ultimate transparency is the promise and that’s what you get with every product.
Learn about each ingredient, where the ingredient comes from, its NSF Organic Standard certification, and the site of manufacture (a USDA certified organic factory in western Montana for their soap), and there’s even the opportunity to review actual testing results.
Factories that produce the products are all in the USA and family-owned. They meet the highest standards in terms of working conditions, often have other sustainability measures. For example, their manufacturing site in New York is 100% wind powered.
All products are safe and made without GMOs, SLS, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, dyes, synthetic fragrances, pesticides, BPA, and chlorine. Ingredients are at least 70% organic to the NSF Organic standards, and some products exceed that.
As a whole, the brand is certified cruelty-free, vegan, and USDA Biopreferred.